Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Exceptional!

Truely a masterwork, I am stunned. You sir have shown that quality flash animation is not dead. I salute you!

:: Deck Waving :: :: Deck Waving ::

Bleh

WTF? So Germaine's complaints in "Handmade Clothes" are now her philosophy? I'm all for character development but development doesn't usually mean "complete reversal".

Bets on when actual penises start to appear in this series?

Life Begins to Suck at 40 Life Begins to Suck at 40

Egad

Should I be alarmed that I'm beginning to experience a few of those things at 31? I always was mature for my age... great when you're younger, not so much now!

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Phenominal... Beyond rational judgement.

Hands down the best FLASH game ever made by anyone EVER. Better than many so-called professionally made games.

Haunted House Candy Hunt! Haunted House Candy Hunt!

It's... different...

I'll give it that.

And yes, 10 for graphics, you fuckers have NO IDEA how hard it is to make 8-bit graphics that look good. NONE. Kudos, spritesmiths!

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

Wowzers

You guys obviously put a ton of effort into this, bravo! I should mention that I was going to write a review about how shit this game was and how I couldn't get past the first level without dying... then I noticed the crawl bar above the chick. Silly me.

I do think you could have saved alot of headaches by sticking to a more intuitive arrows+WASD control scheme. Spreading everything over the shift, space and ctrl keys is annoying to deal with at times.

Oh yeah, FUCK 3D! 2D 4 EVA!!!

A Shattered Religeon A Shattered Religeon

Delicious!

A sumptuous feast of pure darkness. I salute you, sir! Now where's that fucking revised transformers track you promised!?!!

GoreBastard responds:

Oh shit yeah, the Transformers one! I'll definately do that soon! I keep forgetting though! hahaa
Thanks for the review mate. This tune is evil as fooook!

You're a bunch of dick heads You're a bunch of dick heads

Nevermind this stuff

Get your ass back on that transformers track goddamit!!!

GoreBastard responds:

I say old chap, one will get to work on that immediately.

The Fucking Transformers Cover The Fucking Transformers Cover

Dude, you're on the right track but it just turns to mud at the end. I would LOVE some decent uber-metal transformers music. Try again!

GoreBastard responds:

AT LAST!!! This has only had 2 reviews for months. Im glad somebody found it.

Don't worry, I already have a new version of this planned, so look out for it soon. That riff sounds so evil!
Cheers for the review